- Applicants must be attending an accredited college or technical school.
- Applicants must be a Wisconsin resident.
- Applicants must complete the application, and submit their school transcript(s), an essay stating their career plans and why they deserve this scholarship, and at least one letter of recommendation from an employer or teacher.
- Applicants are judged on the basis of their scholastic achievement and special promise or aptitude in their chosen field.
- Scholarships may be subject to cancellation if, in the opinion of the school or the Administrative Committee, the student does not achieve satisfactory academic standards, changes in the basic course of accepted study, or wants to change schools. Each case will be individually reviewed.
If you are applying for this award in addition to the UAF Scholarship, please be sure to list any sponsor who is a Wisconsin Automotive Parts Association member.
A number of scholarships of $500 to $750 each are awarded, and the awards are made to the educational institution for the student’s account. Recipients will be notified by Wisconsin Automotive Parts Association.
Scholarship recipients are selected by representatives of the Wisconsin Automotive Parts Association.